General Terms and Conditions
Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all ticket purchases.
- No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under Event Cancellation or Postponement. The ticket can be only transferred to another person name.
- The resale of tickets is prohibited. PMI BG Chapter reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold.
- Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- The PMI BG Chapter may make changes to initial programme, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- The Venue Owner may use the ticket holder's image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
- The Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Purchasers of tickets who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before purchasing tickets/merchandises from our website. By transacting on our website, purchaser certifies that purchaser is at least 18 years of age and understands and accepts these conditions of use.
- Any complaints regarding the event will be directed to and dealt with by PMI BG Chapter.
What information do we collect and how we use it?
- In case you buy a ticket for PMDAY in the registration form you need to fill in as a minimum required information, that includes email address, telephone number and as well the information for invoice and online payment* (Personal Number, credit/debit card number, name on the card, validity date on the card in case of online payment). We need this information to be able to proceed the payment. Based on this information you will receive a ticket from us with a number, invoice if requested and any other related information for your purchase. In case we face difficulty to process your order we may use the information provided during the registration to contact you.
- The email address you provide for order processing, maybe used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional news for events organized by PMI Bulgaria Chapter
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe for receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email
- We may use your information like name and email address to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- Yes. Cookies are enabled by default. For more details and how you could disable cookies, please review Cookies section.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies, we therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- This policy was last modified on 12 July 2018.
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
- A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. Cookies have many different purposes such as making websites easier, more intuitive, and more fun to use.
- We use system and tracking cookies, which gather various information about your activities on our website, including when you start your session, your log-in data (if you are browsing the website while logged-in), website access, etc.
- This data is gathered for the purposes of authentication (i.e. so that you can enter and then use your account), user security, and interface customisation (i.e. so that our website is properly displayed on your device).
- Your data gathered from system and tracking cookies may be shared with companies from the PMI BG Chapter for the purposes of processing your purchase. We may also share this data with our advertising and marketing partners for marketing and advertising purposes.
- In addition to system and tracking cookies, we also use social media and advertising cookies. These cookies gather information about your activities on the site such as the speakers and events you view. This information is shared with our advertising partners such as Facebook and Google, so that you receive advertising that is relevant to your particular interests.
- Social media cookies may link the data collected on our website to our social media partners such as Facebook and Twitter for the purposes of partner advertising.
- The personal data gathered via cookies may be retained on our website varying periods of time – depending on the periods set for the particular types of cookies. The longest retention period for our cookies is three years.
- Some cookies retain your data only for the duration of your session.
Legal basis for using cookies
- Using system and tracking cookies is necessary for the essential services on our website such as buying a ticket or being logged into your account, while social media and advertising cookies are used for marketing purposes.
- We use system and tracking cookies on the basis of our legitimate interest, as well as so that you can conclude a ticket purchasing agreement with us. Social media and advertising cookies are used on the basis of your consent, which you can provide upon visiting our website for the first time.
How to control cookies
- You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish directly from your browser – for details, see /. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed.
Event Cancellation or Postponement
- If an event is postponed or cancelled, a Postponement Publicity Notice or a Cancellation Publicity Notice (collectively, the ''Notices'' or individually, a ''Notice'') respectively will be placed in the media by the PMI BG Chapter. The Notices shall advise procedures for requesting a refund and the period and time within which the ticket holder could request a refund.
- In the event of cancellation, all tickets purchased using credit cards shall automatically be refunded to the credit cards with which the tickets were purchased. If such credit cards are no longer valid, no automatic refunds will be made and condition below shall apply. The amount of refund will be based on the price paid to PMI BG Chapter by the ticket holder for the ticket. PMI BG Chapter shall not be liable to make a refund beyond the price paid by the ticket holder for the ticket under any circumstances.
- No refund will be made in a event of conference postponement.