Engineering Project Manager
at Sensata Technologies in Sofia
Sensata Technologies is one of the world's leading suppliers of sensing, electrical protection, control and power management solutions. We design and manufacture devices that help satisfy the world’s growing need for safety, energy efficiency and a clean environment in global automotive, appliance, aircraft, industrial, military, heavy vehicle, heating, air-conditioning and ventilation, data, telecommunications, recreational vehicle and marine markets.
We are a rapidly growing company with $3 billion in annual revenues, operations and business centers in 13 countries and more than 20,000 employees worldwide, including 900 people in mostly engineering, business development and corporate support roles at our U.S. headquarters in Attleboro, MA.
The Project Management Team is responsible for development of the production processes and for the overall operational management of the business. This includes defining the manufacturing strategy,capacity planning, financial forecasting, product change management and achieving financial and operational goals.
- Manages cross-functional engineering projects and programs
- Work closely with engineering managers, technical leads and product owners to ensure timely execution, high quality, and on time delivery of cross functional projects/programs
- Coordinate distributed teams and manage communication
- Create transparency and fluid transactions through team and management communications and reports
- Participate in and contribute to continuous improvements
- Establishing financial plans and monitoring actual performance against plan. Perform reconciliation analyses and drive appropriate corrective actions
- Cost estimating for existing and new products, typically derivative products
- Proactively manage impediments and use expertise and leadership to affect results
- Facilitate shared vision and goal alignment
- Master’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering or Bachelor degree in engineering combined with relevant work experience
- Hands-on experience in a Program/Project engineering role
- Financial acumen on basic P&L, cost accounting, forecasting & budgeting and cash flow analyses
- Knowledge of Operational Management on capacity management, production planning, basic logistics and process engineering
- Demonstrated ability to provide audience appropriate detail
- Ability to manage concurrent projects. Keen ability to identify, analyze and mitigate risks
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to drive decision making
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please note that your resume is the key means we have for evaluating your skills, knowledge, and abilities as they relate to this position. Therefore we encourage you to be clear and specific when describing your experience and qualification.