Directions: Finance | Location: Sofia | Personal recruiter: Petya Vasileva | Technical level: Junior
Looking for an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant and dynamic team of professionals and work for a reputable international company? We, at SoftServe, believe that the biggest treasure we have is you!
SoftServe — is a global IT company specializing in software development and consultancy services. Since 1993 we’ve been partnering with organizations from startups to large enterprises to help them accelerate growth and innovation, transform operational efficiency, and deliver new products to market. Amongst our partners are Allscripts, Bazaarvoice, BMCsoftware, Henry Schein, IBM, Logitech, Dell, Parker, Pearson, etc.
To achieve this we’ve built a 7,000+ strong team of the brightest, most inquiring minds in the industry, and we form close, collaborative relationships with our clients so we can really understand their needs and deliver intuitive software that exceeds their expectations.
Our experience stretches from Cloud, Security and UX Design to Big Analytics and the Internet of Things, we have offices across the globe and development centers across Eastern Europe.
Our Corporate Reporting Team in Sofia is growing and we are searching for a self-motivated, detail-oriented individual to become a part of our close-knit community.
- Support employee onboarding process through collection of new hire forms and documents, health and safety instructions
- Maintain employee files and ensure accuracy, consistency of files
- Assist with payroll and benefits administration; reconciles related records
- Keep an eye on Labor legislation regulations
- Communicate on a daily basis with employees in the office, tax advisors, external providers of services
- Participate in month closing procedures
- Ability and willingness to work in a company with growing amounts of transactions and processes
- Great communication skills
- Multitask working and ability to work under pressure and within deadlines
- Accuracy and focus in routine flow of work
- Good teamwork
- Education: Bachelor/Master’s Degree in HR/Management/Finance/Accounting or similar
- English level: Intermediate and above
- 1+ years of experience
- Individual career path with clear requirements for professional development and career growth
- SoftServe has one of the best learning and development programs. Every our employee joins the specifically designed Abiliton program which provides all the necessary tools for you to fulfill your potential
- Additional health insurance with the option to add relatives
- Free gym, sauna, big swimming pool, yoga classes, and office massages
- Team buildings and corporate parties
- Flexible working hours
- Zen Area for relaxing and chill out
- Gaming Area with Table tennis, X-box, poofs, football table in the office along with free drinks