Directions: Quality Control | Location: Sofia | Personal recruiter: Petya Vasileva | Technical level: Other
Looking for an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant and dynamic team of professionals and work for a reputable international company? We, at SoftServe, believe that the biggest treasure we have is you!
SoftServe is a global IT company specializing in software development and consultancy services. Since 1993 we’ve been partnering with organizations from start-ups to large enterprises to help them accelerate growth and innovation, transform operational efficiency, and deliver new products to market. Amongst our partners are Allscripts, Bazaarvoice, BMCsoftware, Henry Schein, IBM, Logitech, Dell, Parker, Pearson, etc.
To achieve this we’ve built a +7000 strong team of the brightest, most enquiring minds in the industry, and we form close, collaborative relationships with our clients so we can really understand their needs and deliver intuitive software that exceeds their expectations.
Our experience stretches from Cloud, Security and UX Design to Big Analytics and the Internet of Things, we have offices across the globe and development centers across Eastern Europe.
SoftServe is looking for Interns to join our team of professional Quality Control Engineers. Please note that our Internship program starts with intensive 3-months training at the SoftServe IT Academy. The main focus of the Academy will be on Manual Testing.
- Understands quality control activities and responsibilities on a project
- Collaborate to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Prepare and maintain test documentation: test cases, checklists, traceability matrixes, etc.
- Execute test cases, analyze results and report status
- Report and track defects
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Effective communication skills with the ability to write detailed documentation
- Have a passion for quality, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and ability to work in a team in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- English language: Intermediate level or higher
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or any technical area (desirable)
- Specialized knowledge: understanding of software development life cycles; basic knowledge of product quality, monitoring and control; basic technical comprehension HTML, CSS, and SQL
- Individual career path with clear requirements for professional development and career growth
- SoftServe has one of the best learning and development programs. Every our employee joins the specifically designed Abiliton program which provides all the necessary tools for you to fulfill your potential
- Additional health insurance with the option to add relatives
- Free gym, sauna, big swimming pool, yoga classes, and office massages
- Team buildings and corporate parties
- Flexible working hours
- Zen Area for relaxing and chill out
- Gaming Area with Table tennis, X-box, poofs, football table in the office along with free drinks