Directions: System Architecture | Location: Sofia | Personal recruiter: Akseniya Dolashkova | Technical level: Leader
Looking for an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant and dynamic team of professionals and work for a reputable international company? We, at SoftServe, believe that the biggest treasure we have is you!
SoftServe is a global IT company specializing in software development and consultancy services. Since 1993 we’ve been partnering with organizations from start-ups to large enterprises to help them accelerate growth and innovation, transform operational efficiency, and deliver new products to market. Amongst our partners are Allscripts, Bazaarvoice, BMCsoftware, Henry Schein, IBM, Logitech, Dell, Parker, Pearson, etc.
To achieve this we’ve built a +7 000 strong team of the brightest, most enquiring minds in the industry, and we form close, collaborative relationships with our clients so we can really understand their needs and deliver intuitive software that exceeds their expectations.
Our experience stretches from Cloud, Security and UX Design to Big Analytics and the Internet of Things, we have offices across the globe and development centers across Eastern Europe.
SoftServe is looking for a talented professional to join our Center of Excellence Team (CoE Solutions).
This team provides the following major services to both internal and external clients: technical support during the sales process, proposals creation, architecture design, estimation, technology assessments, and comparisons, prototyping (technical, functional, and non- functional), discovery phases execution, troubleshooting, and crisis management activities.
- Customer and domain research
- Services presentation
- Ideation and scoping
- Feasibility and estimation
- Proposal preparation
- Support and maintenance plan
- Architecture revision and updates
- Architecture assessment
- Product ideation and scoping
- Architecture vision creation
- Proposal and solution implementation documents
- Project roadmap preparation
- Project ramp-up
- Architecture assessment
- Architecture core set-up
- Knowledge and understanding of given technology: its ecosystem, pros, and cons, available modules and libraries. Hands-on experience in it
- Skills and experience around integration, customization, and configuration of different types of tools (integration of modules to applications, APIs, services, data flows etc.)
- English is a must
- Ability to communicate and advocate the proposed technical solution
- Willing to learn something new – either around core technology stack or even new related technologies
- Good presentation skills
- Individual career path with clear requirements for professional development and career growth
- SoftServe has one of the best learning and development programs. Every our employee joins the specifically designed Abiliton program which provides all the necessary tools for you to fulfill your potential
- Additional health insurance with the option to add relatives
- Free gym, sauna, big swimming pool, yoga classes, and office massages
- Team buildings and corporate parties
- Flexible working hours
- Zen Area for relaxing and chill out
- Gaming Area with Table tennis, X-box, poofs, football table in the office along with free drinks