Directions: Software Development | Location: Sofia | Personal recruiter: Akseniya Dolashkova | Technical level: Senior
SoftServe is a leading technology solutions company specializing in software products, application development and services.
Our mission is to be a valuable partner for our clients (from start-ups to large enterprises) who represent different domains e.g. healthcare, retail, fintech, media, etc. We measure our success by our clients’ success.
We are +7000 team across the world of most technologies and roles in IT and today we are looking for a Salesforce Consultant to join our team.
The Salesforce Consultant is the primary implementation resource on a Salesforce engagement. The person, obtaining current position will work with the project Architect to understand the overall solution design and will be responsible for defining the use of cases and requirements, building out the declarative aspects of the solution, and authoring supporting documentation.
- Propose, implement, and manage the implementation of Salesforce solutions that meet business requirements
- Lead the Client sessions to gather, define, and document business requirements
- Develop implementation estimates and plans for phases of the delivery lifecycle, including development, testing, training, communication, deployment, and post-production support
- Document requirements in the form of use cases
- Demonstrate solution functionality to business stakeholders as needed
- Design and participate in end-user acceptance testing
- Present solution options to Client, evaluating the pros and cons of declarative configuration against code and customization
- Perform impact analysis for scope change requests, document changes to requirements, configuration, and data mapping
- Participate in declarative system configuration when necessary
- Provide technical and functional expertise to project teams
- Participate in training content development and Administrator and end-user training delivery
- 3+ years of CRM experience and proven understanding of a full software development lifecycle
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with packaged applications, preferably Salesforce, implementing full project lifecycles
- Familiarity with Agile software delivery methodologies such as SCRUM and tools such as Jira and Rally
- Understanding the Salesforce product suite including Salesforce1, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, App Cloud, Communities and AppExchange solutions
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
- An individual career path with clear requirements for professional development and career growth
- Additional health insurance with the option to add relatives
- Free gym, sauna, big swimming pool, yoga classes, and office messages
- Team buildings and corporate parties
- Flexible working hours
- Zen Area for relaxing and chill out
- Gaming Area with Table tennis, X-box, poofs, football table in the office along with free drinks