57th PMI Bulgaria Chapter Meeting
26 April 2018, 18:45h
About the eventWHEN: 26 April 2018, 18:45h
WHERE: Work & Share Coworking Space, 15-17 ul. Tintyava, 1113, Sofia
Google map location: here
HOW TO REGISTER: Please access and fill in the registration form online by clicking HERE
Under courtesy cooperation and hosting by
Agenda18:45 - 19:00 Registration & Welcome Drink
19:00 - 20:30 Two Parallel Workshops > please select which one you will be attending
- Innovation Simulation is based on the Harvard Business Publishing’s online simulation Breaking News. The simulation provides participants with an opportunity to play the role of an innovation manager within a struggling newspaper company, The Citizen Sun. Participants are tasked by the CEO to design and execute an innovation effort to produce a new idea to solve a specific problem. Working with limited time and budget, participants design innovation initiatives, open innovation campaigns, customer focus groups, internal R&D projects-to generate a pool of ideas.
- Available seats: 30 (10 groups of 3) players + everyone else will be "observers" without direct participation
- Language: English
- Facilitators – Tzvetelina Teneva and Ralitza Stanoeva
- Requirements: laptop or tablet to log in and play the simulation online.
Tzvetelina Teneva is Co-Founder and Senior Facilitator at The Business Institute. Experienced practitioner in strategy, business modeling, marketing management, incl. product management, value proposition design, marketing communication. Special expertise in B2B practices. Previously, Marketing Director and Marketing Communication Manager at Orbitel (acquired by Magyara Telekom/ Deutsche telekom Group, now part of Mtel portfolio), trainer to business practitioners in marketing management, PR Executive at the Government Information Service.
Ralitza Stanoeva is Senior Facilitator at The Business Institute. Experienced practitioner in market strategies, marketing management, incl. product development, product management, market researches, value proposition design, marketing communication. Special expertise in consumer goods and services. Previously, MarCom manager at Mr. Bricolage, Marketing Manager at DataMax, Marketing Manager at Auto Italia, CEO at Design Board, Brand Manager and Trade Marketing Manager at Danone.
Session 2: Finance for Project Managers: Crash Workshop
- Gross margin, EBITDA, depreciation, capex, opex, working capital, cash flow, NPV and many other new terms are part of the management language at your company. However, you don’t feel comfortable with most of them yet. The understanding and application of financial concepts and principles have become a prerequisite for your further professional development and success. The Finance for Project Managers: Crash Workshop will give you the opportunity to go through illustrations, discussions and exercises to improve your skills in applied business finance, especially applied in the project management area.
- Language: Bulgarian
- Capacity: 60 seats (first come first serve)
- Facilitator - Svetlan Stanoev
Svetlan Stanoev is Co-Founder and Senior Facilitator at The Business Institute. Experienced practitioner in strategy, performance management and financial management. Balanced Scorecard certified and Business Valuation certified. Previously: Corporate Finance consultant at KPMG; CFO at Orbitel; CEO at Ceres Agrigrowth Investment Fund. Svetlan has a Master in Finance. Lecturer, trainer and consultant in corporate finance, strategic management and business modeling since 1999. Better known as the facilitator who masters the art of explaining the complexity of business knowledge in simple and friendly language for business practitioners.
20:30 - 20:45 Welcome new members, Chapter news & announcements
20:45 - 22:00 Cocktail & Networking
Fees ( * paid at the Registration desk )PMI Bulgaria Chapter and IIBA Members: No Fee
Hosting Company Employees: No Fee
Other Guests: 10 BGN
PDUsPlease note that for those who are PMI Certified "This meeting provides PDU". Note that PDUs shall be granted automatically after the meeting.
For a PDU: it is imperative though to sign in the Presence List against your name and PMI ID at the reception & registration.
Please arrange your time schedule in order to meet again.