Call for Election Committee 2016
New elections for the Board of PMI Bulgaria Chapter will be held in July 2016. For this purpose, a group of three volunteers is needed to form an Elections Committee, which to be responsible for planning and executing all related activities.
The members of the Elections Committee shall:
- Be willing to VOLUNTEER.
- Be members of PMI Bulgaria Chapter for at least 6 months with active participation.
- Be In good standing with PM I and PMI Bulgaria Chapter (no overdue payments or disciplinary matters. i.e. not subject to any dispute formally accepted by the Ethics Review Committee or Ethics Appeal Committee).
- Be abiding by the PMI Code of Ethics and Conduct.
- Possess good interviewing skills.
- Be team players.
- Have advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
- Not have the intention of submitting their candidature for Board positions, due to conflict of interests.
- Be selected from 3 different companies, in order to keep the balance, diversity and representation of the members of the chapter.
- Be treated with advantage if accredited by PMI.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Become highly familiar with the bylaw and activities of PMI Bulgaria Chapter.
- Set (with the current Board) the rules and procedures for the current and future elections of the Chapter and implement them for the 2016 elections.
- Thoroughly explore the PMI election process requirements and come up with realistic plan consisting of clear deliverables, milestones and deadlines.
- Set (with the current Board) the eligibility criteria for all open positions.
- Communicate the eligibility criteria to all PMI Bulgaria Chapter members and invite the interested ones to submit their applications.
- Interview the prospective candidates and professionally evaluate their applications, select a short list with clear justification, announce the shortlist and respond to complaints.
- Professionally organize and execute the elections.
- Remain accountable for the success of this process in front of the current Board.
Mr. Zhivko Staykov, VP for Administration and Secretary will evaluate the applications of the candidates and propose the Chairman and the 2 members of the Election Committee qualified as per the above qualification and criteria.
PMI Bulgaria Chapter needs your support! GET INVOLVED…