Founder and Managing Director
Authentic Leadership: the magic pill for retaining Millennials? Is this true?
We all know that people quit their leaders, not their jobs. It costs quite a lot of the companies. According to some researches when workers voluntarily quit, it creates a tremendous replacement burden of more than 12 percent of pre-tax income for the average company. Yet some organizations report average voluntary turnover of less than half of industry peers.
- What makes their employees stay?
- Authentic leadership? It could be, but how?
- What exactly does authentic leadership mean?
- How it seems in action?
- How hard it is not to be perfect?
- How the leadership style impacts the corporate culture?
- What makes Gen X and millennials “willing to stay” in a company according to a Great Place to Work® survey?
Milena Hadzhiivanova is a founder and managing director of the Human Resources consulting company H-Vision (www.h-vision.com). Psychologist, with Master’s degrees in Speech Therapy and Clinical Psychology. Milena is a professional coach certified by FWI’s Coaching System. She also is educated for Executive and Corporate Coach Diploma, accredited by The International Institute of Coaching and The Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM).
For more than 19 years of experience, Milena`s contribution could be outlined as follows:
- More than 13 500 trained managers/leaders and specialists
- More than 3500 consulting and training projects, including: Strategic HR management projects, Executive coaching etc.
She is a tutor in Sofia University, New Bulgarian University.
Milena is also a founder of Authentic Leadership Academy / http://ala.h-vision.com