As a global organization with a 40-year history of advocacy for the profession, Project Management Institute (PMI®) supports practitioners with project management credentials that objectively assess experience, education and knowledge. The family with credentials includes:
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- PMI® Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)®
- PMI® Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)®
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Program Management Professional (PgMP)®
PMI® credentials establish your dedication to and proficiency in project management. To attain a credential, you must satisfy the educational and/or professional experience requirements established by PMI® and demonstrate your ability to apply your project management knowledge to situational and scenario-based questions on the examination.
Certified PMP and CAPM can report PDUs in the CCRS of PMI. Refer to the Continuing Certification Requirements System (CCRS) Certificant User Guide on the following link:http://www.pmi.org/Help/ccrs_user