Dear Chapter Member,
Why this is a great new opportunity for you as a chapter member?By getting involved with PMI through volunteering you will:
- Leverage opportunities to develop your personal leadership skills
- Develop and sharpen vital new skills, collaboration and team-building techniques
- Gain experience in new areas of practice
- Build your professional network by developing mutually beneficial relationships with other project managers
And much more as with PMI Volunteering - The More You Give, The More You’ll Get!
2018 General Assembly and ElectionsThe upcoming General Assembly and Elections for the new Board of PMI Bulgaria Chapter will take place in December 2018. For this purpose a group of three volunteers is needed to form an Election Committee, who will be responsible for planning and executing all related activities.
Selection CriteriaThe members of the Elections Committee shall:
- Be willing to VOLUNTEER.
- Be members of PMI Bulgaria Chapter for at least 6 months with active participation.
- Be In good standing with PM I and PMI Bulgaria Chapter (no overdue payments or disciplinary matters. i.e. not subject to any dispute formally accepted by the Ethics Review Committee or Ethics Appeal Committee).
- Be abiding by the PMI Code of Ethics and Conduct.
- Possess good interviewing skills.
- Be team players.
- Have advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
- Not have the intention of submitting their candidature for Board positions, due to conflict of interests
ResponsibilitiesRoles and responsibilities:
- Become highly familiar with the bylaw and activities of PMI Bulgaria Chapter.
- Set (with the current Board) the rules and procedures for the current and future elections of the Chapter and implement them for the 2018 elections.
- Thoroughly explore the PMI election process requirements and come up with realistic plan consisting of clear deliverables, milestones and deadlines.
- Set (with the current Board) the eligibility criteria for all open positions.
- Communicate the eligibility criteria to all PMI Bulgaria Chapter members and invite the interested ones to submit their applications.
- Interview the prospective candidates and professionally evaluate their applications, select a short list with clear justification, announce the shortlist and respond to complaints.
- Professionally organize and execute the elections.
- Remain accountable for the success of this process in front of the current Board.
Chairman of the Elections Committee will be Diyan Tsvetkov, Member of PMI Advisory Board. We are looking for two more members to volunteer to join the Election Committee, qualified as per the criteria above.
PMI Bulgaria Chapter needs your support! GET INVOLVED…
We will be looking forward to receiving your applications.
Iliyana Zaharieva, MBA, PMP, PSM
Vice President for Development Projects and Volunteering
PMI Bulgaria Chapter
m: +359 898 469 636